Re: Code of Conduct complaint about Linus's comments at DC14

I was not at the event. I assume the doors to the room were not
locked, and people were not forced to remain in the room.

If that is the case, when a speaker starts behaving in a manner you no longer
find appropriate, why did you not get up and leave?

A room that is suddenly empty makes a clear statement to the speaker that what
they are saying is not well received.

Can this topic please die now?  Pretty please??

Pat