Re: Link from plot data points
- Subject: Re: Link from plot data points
- From: "Roy S Schestowitz" <email@example.com>
- Date: Sat, 6 Mar 2004 20:10:57 -0000
- Newsgroups: comp.soft-sys.matlab
- References: <ld2v09qtvkqw@legacy> <firstname.lastname@example.orgYaTP> <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
I found out what was happening, but the news is not good. It turns out that
axes must be void in order for a callback to be valid. Since I place images
in my several axes, I can never get MouseDownFcn to be called. It does work,
however, if I don't draw over the axes, but then what is the point? I was
hoping to make images in the GUI pseudo-hyperlinks using callbacks. Is there
a way to overcome this?
Thanks in advance
"Steven Lord" <email@example.com> wrote in message
> Roy S Schestowitz wrote:
> > There is yet a problem. ButtonDownFcn is only invoked if the <axes>
> > object is set to no visibility, possibly Enable='off'. Otherwise
> > Callback is invoked and I found absolutely no way of getting
> > ButtonDownFcn to have any effect. There is no property called
> > Axes.Enable either.
> > A Web engine search only revealed more people who experience the
> > exact same problem, but no solutions. Help would be highly
> > appreciated.
> The HitTest axes property may help you. Also take a look at the link to
> support website that I included -- the example in that document sounds
> to what you want.
> Steve Lord