Re: battery life?

Alan,

That's true and I am aware of it. The batteries you get with the T, probably
lithium, can be sufficiently good to endure the long hours spent during the
"lifetime" of your device. Likewise, the batteries on motherboards go flat
after about 5 years and, by that point, the user of the computer will not
mind the computer's inability to keep correct time. Having said that, it all
depends on how often you use your PDA and what processes you run on it. Does
the inconvenient feeling of your device being low on power worth the cost of
a new battery?

Roy

<sch-at-danielsorogon-dot-com@use-address-before-at.com>