Re: Can't edit appointments in desktop

Clearly that sounds like a software bug. I have myself experienced some
problems with Palm Desktop 4, for example American and non-American dates
(e.g. 17/12 versus 12/17) conflicts and password failures. What I suggest
you do is try and install a newer version of Palm Desktop or even an older
one (although this is less likely to resolve the issue). On-line sources
will rarely provide you with irrelevant versions of the software so people
in this newsgroup may be of more help. Alternatively, contact Palm directly
stating that owing to the bug, you would like them to send you another
version of their software.

Hope this helps,

Roy