Re: Coloring certain lines in a GUI 'edit' box

I don't know exactly what the problem you are trying to solve is, but what I
proposed will impose the same problems you might have with a multi-line
editable text box. If you limit yourself to, let us say, the 10 most
significant figures to be displayed, then you need to do some variable
copying from the original data that you intended to display as multi-line
data (which most possibly was destined to be truncated in a multi-line box).

Another solution might be to fiddle with the visibility of the text boxes so
that you are never left with empty ones on the screen.

Yom Tov,

Roy