Re: Laptop Purchase?

> BTW What's your opinion on refurbished laptops? Are they worth it? There
are
> some cracking deals available if I got one of them....

Laptops are big "trouble-makers" and are expensive to maintain. Having had
one for 4 years, I wouldn't recommend you buy one second-hand unless it is
dirt-cheap or bought from a friend whom you can trust. People have their
reasons for getting rid of their old laptops and if you have GBP 800 at your
disposal, go for a strong reliable laptop with a long warranty at a company
that will not vanish.