Re: exporting 3d datasets to vtk

A good starting step would be save the dataset as a .mat file (which is most
likely a binary). Find out how to fetch the volume object from that file
(search engines can help) and write some function to do the conversion. It
shouldn't take a long time to implement. Needless to say, that assumes
conversion tools do not exist yet or cannot be easily found. Do a search on
Mathworld before you venture to reinvent the wheel.

That's what I would do...

Roy