Re: Recommendations needed...

I strongly recommend you do not buy a PDA-cellphone because these can be
rather expensive and overly dependent on one another, e.g. if one breaks...

I personally use a Palm handheld which I am very happy with and these cost
about half what they cost in Israel (and I know this because I go there 3
times a year).

If you wish to buy a PDA, do so at the airports where no duty is charged.
There is Dixon's in Manchester Airport; I am not sure about London.

http://www.danielsorogon.com/Webmaster

Roy

http://www.carphonewarehouse.com/commerce/servlet/gben-express-esnfree-EsnFree