Re: image object tracking

I can't understand why people ask questions that are unrealted to MATLAB in
this forum. This is at least the third time this week that somebody asks a
generic computer vision question here. If you want to know how to segment
objects, a book would most likely help you understand the task that you are
facing.

Roy

http://www.danielsorogon.com/Webmaster