Re: Thunderbird Synchronisation

Hello Roy,

something specifically for Thunderbird does not exist yet,but I have seen that there will be an extension developed, when somebody does it.

Does not help you know, right.

But the free software suite from Eudora(email, webbrowser, conduits)
is able to make some of that what you want !!!!

The conduits will sync Thunderbird's mailboxes with the Eudora mail application. The problem is ,that this free suit is from 2001 and lacks some of the more modern feature. For example attachments, or html mails are not supported.

But it works !

Ceck it out !

BTW, the address sync, the others gets so excited about, works for me too.

Alex

Roy Schestowitz wrote:
Is there any program like Palm Mail that can fetch mail from a Mozilla
Thunderbird inbox? Since it's quite new, nothing seems to support it.

Any help appreciated.