Re: Thunderbird Synchronisation

I imagined that at some point, when Thunderbird becomes wide-spread,
Palm would incorporate its conduits into their software. I guess I must
wait...

I am reluctant to move to another mail client having just done that for
the past few days. The configurations take quite a while to restore,
e.g. mail filters, accounts, mail checking cycles for the different
accounts...

I prefer not to mix and merge address book, as strange as it might
sound. On my Palm I sometimes keep addresses which are different to what
I use for E-mail. One day I'll get myself sorted... maybe that one day
will be today *smile*.

Thank you very much,

Roy Schestowitz
http://schestowitz.com