Re: born muscular?

curiousD wrote:

> I got into a debate about "natural" muscle definition with a friend of
> mine and he admantly states that some people are born muscular ...

There are genetic tendencies, but diet and exercise are dominant factors.

> ... some people are born with an arnold schwanegger's(i don't know how to
> spell his last name) body without working out.

Arnold Schwarzenegger is (or was) on steroids. Plain and simple.

> He states that weight training with or without steroids is not a natural
> muscle definition development.

If natural means born, innate, then no. Weight training affects definition
though so I'd say the statement is wrong.

> I told him that some people's body may have a tendency to get defined a
> lot quicker because they use those muscles and in consequence, those
> muscles get bigger and defined.
> Has there anyone ever been born muscular????

Your point is correctly made, no doubt.

Roy Schestowitz
http://schestowitz.com