Re: Dumb Question

Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@schestowitz.com> wrote in
cn4h9r$2hi6$1@godfrey.mcc.ac.uk:">news:cn4h9r$2hi6$1@godfrey.mcc.ac.uk:

> Is there a built-in Palm functionality which transfers all data to my
> SD card? I know commercial products exist, but all I really want is to
> duplicate the100 KB or so of data from the 4 'main' applications.

Nope.  There are a number of third-party apps, and PalmOne sells a
backup card containing a backup program (highly over-priced, IMO).  Why
not just back up everything?  It only takes a few seconds more, and it
will save you lots of time when (not if) you have a hard reset.  Picking
files to back up, and doing a manual backup, is lots harder than just
letting the backup program do it automatically while you sleep, as well
as less reliable.

--
Regards,

Stan