Schestowitz.com Home

Re: URL Hacking?

While the city slept, Roy Schestowitz (newsgroups@schestowitz.com)
feverishly typed...
> Thanks Andy. You have been extremely helpful.  I spotted '\_vti_cnf\'
> several time before and I was not be able to make sense of it.

IIRC, those folders are also where <spit>FrontPage</spit> stores any
username/password info in unencrypted text files - and in publicly
accessible folders too! You've gotta love the security that program uses!
;-) So it's also possible that someone is sniffing for such files.

Just a thought.

Cheers,
Nige

--