Schestowitz.com Home

Issues with cookies & ebay

  • Subject: Issues with cookies & ebay
  • From: "Paul D" <paul@paulster.freeserve.co.uk>
  • Date: Sun, 24 Oct 2004 15:43:06 +0100
  • Newsgroups: uk.comp.misc
My newly built comp running XP, SP2 & IE6 won't sign into ebay - brings up a
page telling me i need to enable cookies. Have played about with the
settings & still no joy. I can sign into my hotmail account no problem so
I'm thinking it's something to do with ebay, or IE6 not liking ebay. Never
had (& still not having) any problems with ebay on my old comp running XP,
no service pack & IE5.

Any ideas?

Ta