Re: Tungsten T Stylus

In article <d36cuf$psc$1@titan.btinternet.com>,
nogateway@b4flightbtinternet.com says...
> The stylus for my TT is no longer held in place in the machine, it falls out
> when inverted. Is there a cure for this, other than a bodge.

This is a relatively common problem.  It appears that the retaining
mechanism inside the Tungsten T fails.

Some folk have reported dismantling the PDA and getting it to grip
again.  I couldn't get mine apart.  In the end I purchased a flip over
leather case from an an auction on a well known Internet auction site.

The case stops the stylus dropping out except when it is open.

Andrew

--
Email address ROT-13 encoded to reduce unsolicited bulk
and commercial Email

naqerjfgrryr@fcnzpbc.arg