Re: I wat to make the button move on mouseover

  • Subject: Re: I wat to make the button move on mouseover
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@schestowitz.com>
  • Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2005 23:13:06 +0100
  • Newsgroups: alt.html
Bill Thomason wrote:

> I have a simple question. I know i've seen the code before but am unable
> to find it.
> when a user trys to click on a button i want it to move away from them. i
> want to play a joke on one of our users. been hitting the button before
> they're done.
> don't remember if it was onmouseover or when focused.
>
> Thanks,
> Bill

See the CSS buttons in:

http://www.schestowitz.com/proj.htm

Change the values to make the movement greater as I don't think there is a
limit. Microsoft played a similar joke which only affects Firefox (see the
first 2 screenshots):

http://schestowitz.com/Weblog/archives/2005/03/23/ie_ban/

Hope it helps,