Re: SEO Websites

  • Subject: Re: SEO Websites
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@schestowitz.com>
  • Date: Tue, 02 Aug 2005 10:23:40 +0100
  • Newsgroups: alt.internet.search-engines
JS wrote:

> Hi all
>
> What, in your opinion, are essential websites to read to keep abreast of
> search engines and SEO? I know about Search Engine Watch - is it worth
> becoming a member? Or do you recommend other sites?
>
> Advice appreciated
> JS

What form of information feed are you after? A book? Pages/tutorials/slides?
Templates for SE-optimised sites? RSS Feeds? Forums? For each of these, one
could give you some pointers or recommendations, but different people
prefer different ways of digesting information. This newsgroup, for
example, is very valuable because it's interactive and open (in terms of
scape).

Hope it helps,

Roy

PS - Your original subject line suggested that you were not competent with
SEO yet, but to say a little more, it is also a lacking form of
communication.