Re: TE2 and Microhpone

  • Subject: Re: TE2 and Microhpone
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@schestowitz.com>
  • Date: Fri, 05 Aug 2005 11:32:56 +0100
  • Newsgroups: comp.sys.palmtops.pilot
siyamak@gmail.com wrote:

> it doesnt have an audio input, I was hoping there would be something
> you can attach to it to get the function like with Ipod

Your main hope would be a USB peripheral Microphone. I have just run some
Web searches, yet failed to find anything appropriate. From my own
experience, while it is nice to have voice memos, it is never practically
useful. It absorbs the surrounding voices quite well, but handling of such
audio files does not compare to text, which can be indexed and sorted quite
naturally.

>From

Roy S. Schestowitz
http://Schestowitz.com