Re: Column widths

  • Subject: Re: Column widths
  • From: "Des" <desotuatail@aol.com>
  • Date: 10 Aug 2005 00:42:11 -0700
  • Newsgroups: alt.html
I am not using buttons as fonts. They are just placeholders for images
that are going to be supplied. The font is just a basic font for test
purpose. This will only be used in internet explorer (not my decission)
and it will be 900 wide to support 1024 x 768. minimum.

What I want is a newspaper style page where the text wraps around an
image forming what in nespaper terms would be 4 columbs. if I have a
table with 4 columbs of diferent sizes that add up to the table width
should it not apear that way?

Desmond.