Headphones/Speakers are Dead

I own a Tungsten T unit and its headphones jack has become so bad as to be
no longer usable at the moment. Moreover, the bad contacts in the affected
component make it 'think' that headphones have been inserted and,
therefore, the speakers do not receive a signal either.

Changing the headphones jack component would be expensive. I already have a
couple of SD cards on which I store media, so it would be a shame giving up
on sound altogether. Would it be possible to divert sound to Bluetooth and
pick up the signal using headphones? Is there any other way I can continue
listening to sounds/music without buying a new unit?

It's a bit of a long shot, but there you go...

Many thanks for any suggestions,