Re: [OT] Men

  • Subject: Re: [OT] Men
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 20 Aug 2005 14:49:32 +0100
  • Newsgroups: alt.www.webmaster
On Saturday 20 August 2005 15:08, PHPGB wrote:

> <alt.www.webmaster , Allis , allis@allis>
> <r_2dnV5ortjhq5reRVn-gA@xxxxxxxxxxx>
> <Sat, 20 Aug 2005 06:56:13 -0700>
>
>> You've heard it before...
>> What is it about men that they don't ask for directions?
>> Cute ;)
>>
>> But why, why, don't they, or won't they, ask for help when they need it?
>>

> I'm never had any problems asking for directions - some men are just
> idiots I suppose :-)

Me neither. I always ask for directions when I need them. Women can be odd
too, you know. I once dated a girl who refused to open a map while on the
street. I later saw a girl on TV that refused to do it as well. Why should
anyone be embarrassed to appear like tourist?!?! Is it some subconscious
fear of being kidnapped?

Roy S. Schestowitz        Useless fact: Women blink twice as much as men
http://Schestowitz.com