Re: Frontpage and Linux

_____/ On Tuesday 23 August 2005 14:47, [rf] wrote : \_____

> Roy Schestowitz wrote:
>
>> > Yep. I use it [FP] all the time. It makes a mighty fine FTP client
>
>> I recommend KDE and Konqueror if you were ever to consider Linux?
>
> Given that I just said I use FP (FTP only) what would make you think I
> would ever consider linux? I use Windows. I have to. It is my target
> market. My bread and butter.

The same goes for 80% of my visitors, but it's transparent. The Internet is
open so the way you edit your files and the server you run is something
that does not affect your target market. Look at Google, for example, with
Linux machines all over the place serving a marjet of ~95% Windows users
and doing this rather successfully.

Roy S. Schestowitz        Useless fact: ~70% of organisms are bacteria
http://Schestowitz.com