Re: Google Talk - what's next?

Roy Schestowitz wrote:

> Hmmmmmm... not a great idea...

> USER: Hi mom, have you tried that Wec cam I bought you?

> USER's MOM: No, I can't turn it on.

> *********************************
> Gooooogle affiliated messages (TM)

> Come and watch me playing with myself on my live Web cam
>    http://example.org
> *********************************

> USER: Gosh, that's so embarrassing. I want to bury myself...

> *********************************
> Gooooogle affiliated messages (TM)

> Thomson's Funeral House - now open for business
>    http://example.net
> *********************************

Man! That's a great example! Exactly what I was thinking about ;-)
BTW, Instant messaging is also a part of that same software (which is very
similar to Yahoo Messenger circa 2000 - what's up with innovations @
Google?), and placing content ads there is just a no-brainer, don't even
need to mess with speech recognition - pure text.

Cheers,
Dmitri
http://www.1-script.com/download.php
Free Search Engine Scripts

Article posted with Web Developer's USENET Archive
http://www.1-script.com/forums
alt.internet.search-engines - 12478 messages and counting!