Re: Scandalous

__/ On Friday 26 August 2005 10:18, [info@xxxxxxxxxxxx] wrote : \__

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&lr=&safe=off&rls=GGLD,GGLD:2005-04,GGLD:en&q=%22www.bignews.com%22

> Bah!

I haven't looked at the site, but I immediately checked its registration
records:

   Tripnosis Studio Productions, Inc
   Scott Pitchford (TSPMail1@xxxxxxx)
   561-714-8522
   Fax: (561) 775-7742
   Po Box 30604
   n/a
   Palm Beach Gardens, FL 33420
   US

Is that a new form of spamming? Is the OP the spammer (no offense intended,
but it's anonymous and comes from Holland) or somebody who left a message
in one of his/her sites? Is it just a 'flatfish'?

I haven't actually looked at the site, but it seems dodgy:

http://toolbar.netcraft.com/site_report?url=http://bignews.com

Roy S. Schestowitz        $> wget -r -erobots=off http://www.*
http://Schestowitz.com