Re: Looking to sync 2 palms.

__/ On Saturday 27 August 2005 03:30, [Our Family] wrote : \__

> My wife and I have Treos.   Is there a way to sync between the two of them
> and with our home computer easily.
>
> What's the best way.
>
> Thanks

what operating system do you use? If I recall correctly, MS Windows has the
notion of users and profiles in XP and maybe 2000 (ME?) so you can perhaps
make independent installations of Palm Desktop. On a Linux machine this
would have been simpler, I think.

Either way, you also have the notion of profiles in Palm Desktop too, which
is what I strongly suggest you take advantage of. I can't recall the exact
procedure of setting this up, but in principal, when synchronising or
opening Palm Desktop you can select a profile. Somewhere along the top menu
you can create and change profiles.

Hope it makes a good starting point,

Roy S. Schestowitz        "Hack to learn, don't learn to hack"
http://Schestowitz.com