Re: Knode & spelling

  • Subject: Re: Knode & spelling
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 28 Aug 2005 12:44:55 +0100
  • Newsgroups: alt.os.linux.suse
__/ On Sunday 28 August 2005 13:03, [Jan Stozek] wrote : \__

> Patrick Grimbergen zmarszczy? si?, zamy?li? i w wiadomo?ci z
> niedziela, 28 sierpnia 2005 11:55 napisa?:
>
>> better question even... how do I change the language? It is on US
>> English now, but I prefer UK English...
>
>         Settings / Configure knode / Sending messages / spelling.
>
>         Actual names may be slightly different, since I work in a Polish
> environment and don't remember all the menus in English.
>
>         I have three clients: ispell international (with a number of
> dictionaries listed) and aspell (with a Polish dictionary only). Your
> options may depend on software and dictionaries you have installed on
> your system.

What I would like to know if whether current versions of KNode (I use some
rusty KNode 0.7.2) can allow me to spellcheck my _own_ text rather than the
entire message including quoted text, i.e. somebody else's typos. If
somebody could remark on this I would be grateful. Maybe I just fail to
find an option in the menu. Maybe there is a hidden option, much like
Thunderbird's hidden options?

Thanks for any advice,