Re: life drive and a gps receiver

__/ On Sunday 28 August 2005 15:39, [bruno] wrote : \__

> hello guys...
> i 'm a proud owner of a life drive..
> with a previous PDA, i used via michelin for street navigation... now i
> wish to know if someone has already tested the life drive with a BT gps
> receiver.. i wanna buy one to link with the PDA and via michelin..
>
> tks in advance

Somebody  sent me a recommendation for Holux < http://www.holux.com.tw/ >
via E-mail. The context was GPS and the Tungsten E. Whether it serves your
need or not, I know it received a warm recommendation.

Hope it helps,

Roy

PS - There was a recent thread on the topic, so I can chase some more URL's
and information if you wish.

--
Roy S. Schestowitz        Useless fact: Florida is bigger than England
http://Schestowitz.com