Re: Mbox utiities?

  • Subject: Re: Mbox utiities?
  • From: Martin Gregorie <martin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 29 Aug 2005 15:33:41 +0100
  • Newsgroups: uk.comp.os.linux
Thanks, guys.

It looks as of mboxgrep or possibly formail are a good match on what I
want. My Perl is rubbish, so I'll take a rain check on MHonArc.

I notice that Evolution adds a couple of indexes to the mbox and doesn't
use the Content-length header line. Oh well, I suppose I'll just have to
see if it can rebuild the indexes if they get out of line with the mbox
file.

--
martin@   | Martin Gregorie
gregorie. | Essex, UK