Re: Can't Defrage XP - Any Ideas?

> I noticed other typos in my message. I always notice at least one if I
> carefully re-read, so I finally try to abstain from doing so. I remember the
> days when I properly proofread UseNet posts...

I've taken to almost always doing one proof-read and a spellcheck, and
I still let some craptacular errors through when I post.  I am my own
worst proof reader, mentally correcting errors as I read them and not
even realizing it.  Still, it is only UseNet, not a scholarly journal.
People tend to forgive the occasional grammatical gaff if your content
is worth reading.

Cheers,

Thad