Re: public_html/.htm (client denied by server configuration)

Roy Schestowitz wrote:

> At least once a day, I seem to be getting the following in my logs:
> [...] client denied by server configuration: /home/schestow/public_html/.htm

I would expect there to be some link somewhere pointing to that page.

Create a page there; make sure your apache configuration allows access to
it; then a couple of days later, check your access_log to find out the
referer.

--
Toby A Inkster BSc (Hons) ARCS
Contact Me  ~ http://tobyinkster.co.uk/contact