Re: South Korea Fines Microsoft $32M

begin  oe_protect.scr
> __/ [Linønut] on Thursday 08 December 2005 13:05 \__
>
>> After takin' a swig o' grog, Roy Schestowitz belched out this bit o'
>> wisdom:
>>
>>> Update: to make matters worse...
>>>
>>> http://news.zdnet.com/2100-3513_22-5985912.html
>>>
>>> Feds side with Microsoft in Korea flap

>>>    The Bush administration on Wednesday protested South Korea's decision
>>>    to fine Microsoft roughly $32 million and order the software company to
>>>    redesign portions of its Windows operating system.

>> Looks like the Busygoths are ... busy.
>
> "Let the folks in Redmond continue to innovate..." *cough*

Bush'll be invading them yet, and Fox will show continuous coverage of
how terrible the South Koreans are, then loads of yanks on here will be
crying for blood... wait and see... :-)

Isn't $32Million less than one day's turnover for MS anyway?  Seems to
me like South Korea have already be leant on, and have effectively
caved.  I do like to see a humanitarian foreign policy in action, run by
an incorruptible democracy.  I also quite like watching what the US
does... :-)

<Mark goes to find hard hat>

--
end
Economists state their GNP growth projections to the nearest tenth of a