Re: How does the "site:" commanda work?

__/ [Big Bill] on Sunday 11 December 2005 20:17 \__

> On 11 Dec 2005 19:48:03 GMT, John Bokma <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
>>Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>>
>>> __/ [jeppe.druedahl@xxxxxxxxx] on Sunday 11 December 2005 19:14 \__

>>> No, thank you. [sarcasm] I believe your site ought to be optimised for
>>> China, where results for democracy are depleted, which leaves plenty
>>> of free space in Google's pages. [/sarcasm]
>>
>>Can you explain how the politics from, say China, differ from, say, the US
>>of A?
>
> Degree.
>
> BB

John,  I  was  referring to the fact that the Chinese government  for  the
search  results  tweaked for search terms like 'democracy'. I  don't  know
about  'capitalism',  but  I know about 'democracy'. There are  also  many
blocked  Web sites, often those pertaining to freedom of expression.  This
includes the WordPress codex.

Roy S. Schestowitz      |    "How do I set my laser printer on stun?"
  6:05am  up 1 day 13:13,  16 users,  load average: 0.32, 0.52, 1.01