Re: How to force a new download of an excel file

If I recall correctly, by changing the datestamps on the  files
(should  happen  regardless  at O/S level upon update), one can  urge  the
browser to re-fetch afresh.

Well, My Netscape is a cat about that. My IE is a dog. It could be my settings, but of course I can't alter other people's settings.

Jose
--
You can choose whom to befriend, but you cannot choose whom to love.