Re: problem with the Expansion card

__/ [TipTip0n] on Friday 23 December 2005 01:54 \__

> hello
> i'm using Zire72 for a year +,
> recently i'ved notice that the Expansion card is not plug & play as it
> used to be,
> when i remove the card, the palm continues to show that the card is
> inside.
> only when i press on the power button off then on again, its show me
> the changes,
> is there any way to fix it?

This sounds like either a mechanical problem or an issue that could be
associated with hacks you have installed. It could either indicate a bad
card slot compartment or a faulty card. Have you tried another card?

> p.s I tried to hard reset the palm and before resync him with the PC to
> add and remove the card, but the problem still continues.

[sarcasm] Is the Palm necessary a "he"? I never thought of assigning a gender
to my Palm. I guess one can tell by the faceplate.

Roy S. Schestowitz      | Useless fact: 85% of plant life in in the oceans
  9:05am  up 12 days 16:16,  7 users,  load average: 0.94, 0.52, 0.53