Re: adsense gave me the boot...

Roy Schestowitz wrote:
:  It is often due to people who are not associated with the
: Webmaster,  but apparently the use the Google cookie in one way or
another.

Yeah I know I didn't do anything so I do have to wonder if it was someone
seeking to undermine my sites for some reason. Maybe it was directed solely
towards me and they wanted to ruin my day/week/year because of a grudge. I
don't know but I do know people online can be vicious yet would not dare to
someone's face though.