Re: Shared diary software experience

  • Subject: Re: Shared diary software experience
  • From: "bakdong@hotmail.com" <bakdong@hotmail.com>
  • Date: 10 Feb 2005 04:29:18 -0800
  • Newsgroups: uk.comp.misc
Hi Roy,
Thanks for the suggestions - I am running Horde in other places, but
this requires a connection to the server in order to make
appointments/changes. I'm looking for some software that runs on the
notebook and syncs to the server when connected.

The other two look more like task managers than appointment diaries,
but I haven't had a chance to look closely yet.