Re: Bored with my palm

  • Subject: Re: Bored with my palm
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@schestowitz.com>
  • Date: Sat, 12 Feb 2005 16:49:50 +0000
  • Newsgroups: alt.comp.sys.palmtops.pilot
Veritech wrote:

> Got a Sony TJ-35.(200Mhz, 32MB 320x320) Had it for almost a year now.
> Sadly i'm running out of things to do with it, i feel almost as if it
> needs a lease of life, i would class my self as a pretty advanced user,
> done the dvd thing, overclocked it, use it as an office. any ideas that
> don't involve messing with the rom
>
> Thanks

I had my periods of 'Palm boredom' as well. I moved on to (chronologically,
going over 2 years ago) browsing Internet pages, reading and writing mail,
using an external keyboard to write for my Web site, buying SD cards for
large quantities of music...

Did you know there is a Nintendo Advance emulator for Palm?

Roy Schestowitz
http://schestowitz.com