Re: Trying to locate my ".htaccess" file...

  • Subject: Re: Trying to locate my ".htaccess" file...
  • From: "Mr McN" <BobMcNobby@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2005 14:05:25 +0000 (UTC)
  • Newsgroups: alt.internet.search-engines
Its Ok - I've found the secret !

Cute FTP
You can set up CuteFTP to display these hidden files as follows. Open up the
Edit menu and select the Filter option. Check the box next to Enable Remote
Filters and enter the two characters -a in the Remote Filter box. Finally,
click OK to confirm the change.
The next time you make an FTP connection to your account you will be able to
see a number of hidden files which were not visible before. As always,
please be careful not to delete any pre-installed system files or folders,
unless you know what you are doing, as many of these files are necessary for
the smooth running of your account.

MrMcN