Re: Full Site Indexing

Alexander Mueller wrote:

> Roy Schestowitz wrote:
>>
>> There is something about the indexing cycles that can explain this. See:
>>
>> http://www.google.com/webmasters/
>>
>> ...might be helpful in providing answers...
>>

> Thank you Roy. But I was wondering whether anybody would know a reason
> why Google is actually indexing the site but not following the links.
>
> Thanks again,
> Alex

Google can only index the site based on the links. It doesn't have a
transparent way of resolving the structure otherwise (unless you use
robots.txt to re-direct to deeper pages). I am sure results will be sorted
as they you believe they should; just give it time. We'll see if somebody
else has some advice...

Roy Schestowitz
http://schestowitz.com