Re: Cleaning up - please wait freeze on M130

Ben Quant wrote:

> Interesting -
>
> Tried again from a hard reset (moving the backup folder). Installed the
> Docs-to-go, all fine. The Saitek keyboard driver, and immediately
> problems. I think this must be the culprit - rather annoying as I've only
> just got it when I changed palms (having dropped and finished off my Palm
> IIIxe and discovered that the keyboard I had for that didn't fit my m130).
>
> I'll try contacting Saitek / the company I got it from, and see if there
> are any fixes I guess, if not I shall scream, see if I can return it, and
> purchase a different one...
>
> Thanks again,
> Ben

Ha! So we found it. I still have to cope with the keyboard driver bug on
mine. I have to disable the driver whenever I don't use the keyboard and
later on re-enable it. At least I don't suffer from broken HotSyncs because
of it...

HTH

Roy Schestowitz
http://schestowitz.com