Re: IE on MAC

  • Subject: Re: IE on MAC
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@schestowitz.com>
  • Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2005 04:19:22 +0000
  • Newsgroups: alt.html
Christopher Richards wrote:

> "Roy Schestowitz" <newsgroups@schestowitz.com> wrote in message
> cshq2a$214r$1@godfrey.mcc.ac.uk">news:cshq2a$214r$1@godfrey.mcc.ac.uk...
>> Tom wrote:
>>
>>> Is it worthwhile to get browser compatibility on ie for mac
>>>
>>> I am mucking about with a site that looks good (to my mind) on mozilla
>>> firefox netscape, safari IE 6 etc,. but like a dogs breakfast on IE for
>>> mac
>>>
>>> I would love to here views
>>
>> I can have a look from IE5 on Mac OS9 if you like. In any case, I will be
>> doing this for somebody else this morning ... what's the URI?
>>
>> Roy
>>
>> --
>> Roy Schestowitz
>> http://schestowitz.com
>
> And it will be much appreciated.
> Christopher

And I now know how to capture screenshots under OS 9...

http://www.cs.cornell.edu/Courses/cs211/2000SP/misc/screenshots.html

[Snip]

    * Save a picture of the ENTIRE screen to a file
         1. Press Command+Shift+3

    * Save a picture of a rectangular region of the screen to a file
         1. Press Command+Shift+4
         2. Drag mouse across the part of the screen you want to capture.

    * Save a picture of a specific window to a file
         1. Press Command+Shift+4+CapsLock
         2. Click the window you want to capture.

To copy a section the Clipboard instead of saving it as a file, press the
Control key as you select what you would like to capture.

[/Snip]

--
Roy Schestowitz
http://schestowitz.com