Christopher Richards wrote:
> "Roy Schestowitz" <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote in message
>> Tom wrote:
>>> Is it worthwhile to get browser compatibility on ie for mac
>>> I am mucking about with a site that looks good (to my mind) on mozilla
>>> firefox netscape, safari IE 6 etc,. but like a dogs breakfast on IE for
>>> I would love to here views
>> I can have a look from IE5 on Mac OS9 if you like. In any case, I will be
>> doing this for somebody else this morning ... what's the URI?
>> Roy Schestowitz
> And it will be much appreciated.
And I now know how to capture screenshots under OS 9...
* Save a picture of the ENTIRE screen to a file
1. Press Command+Shift+3
* Save a picture of a rectangular region of the screen to a file
1. Press Command+Shift+4
2. Drag mouse across the part of the screen you want to capture.
* Save a picture of a specific window to a file
1. Press Command+Shift+4+CapsLock
2. Click the window you want to capture.
To copy a section the Clipboard instead of saving it as a file, press the
Control key as you select what you would like to capture.