Re: Just browsed on Toshiba web sites...

  • Subject: Re: Just browsed on Toshiba web sites...
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@schestowitz.com>
  • Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2005 04:51:52 +0000
  • Newsgroups: alt.html
Henry wrote:

> And that thing is absolutely flying, especially Australian because I'm
> in Australia.
>
> Besides local servers Toshiba is so fast that I can't recall anyone so
> fast, despite using Flash and tables.
>
> Any idea, why?
>
> http://www.toshiba.com/tai-new/

Yes, it /is/ fast. I am not sure I can judge too well because I'm on a
100Mbit/sec connection, but the page came up very quickly and neatly.

Is it possible that you are using cache (local or remote) and somebody else
has already visited the page? That would make a considerable difference.

Roy Schestowitz
http://schestowitz.com