Re: Floppy, USB and Palm

  • Subject: Re: Floppy, USB and Palm
  • From: "Baxter" <lbax02.spamguard@baxcode.com>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Jul 2005 08:14:24 -0700
  • Newsgroups: alt.comp.sys.palmtops.pilot
The problem is that the Palm is a USB "slave" and cannot have USB
peripherals of it's own (cannot act as a host/master).

It is _rumored_ that this will be fixed in future versions of Palm hardware.

Free software  - Baxter Codeworks  www.baxcode.com

db0gjh$2ah$1@godfrey.mcc.ac.uk">news:db0gjh$2ah$1@godfrey.mcc.ac.uk...