Re: Creating a dashed line

  • Subject: Re: Creating a dashed line
  • From: "John Abbler" <jabbler@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Jul 2005 15:47:24 GMT
  • Newsgroups: alt.html
Hi Roy,

Thank you for the quick response!

I am trying to implement your suggestion, but must confess I don't know how
to embed the element in my document.

I added these lines to my stylesheet:

testelement {
        border-top: 3px dotted #000000;
        margin-top: 5px;
}

The I tried to add this to my document:
<testelement />

But, I'm not having luck yet.  Am I implementing this correctly?

Thanks, again.

db39q2$215e$2@godfrey.mcc.ac.uk">news:db39q2$215e$2@godfrey.mcc.ac.uk...