Re: AdSense Terms & Policies Change

saturninofarandola wrote:

> Google updates their terms & policies.There are some new things to
> ponder:
> http://davincipicard.com/thismakesadsense/content/view/30/30/
> Anything you noticed to point out?

Google have recently been sued for click frauds. This could develop into a
class action too so I wonder if any of these new terms & policies, which I
quickly dismissed like most people would, mention anything about measures
which prevent such frauds. I heard about centres where people just sit all
day clicking Google ads in a series of domains.

Roy S. Schestowitz
http://Schestowitz.com