Re: Digitizer wackiness?

  • Subject: Re: Digitizer wackiness?
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@schestowitz.com>
  • Date: Tue, 19 Jul 2005 07:18:06 +0100
  • Newsgroups: alt.comp.sys.palmtops.pilot
Frank D. Greco wrote:

> I have a T3 and whenever I have to re-digitize the pen (ie, reboot),
> it sometimes takes 30 to 40 cycles of 'upper left', 'center', 'lower
> right' before it stops.
>
> Anyone know why it takes so many times?
>
> Frank G.
> +==========================================+
> | Crossroads Technologies Inc.             |
> | www.CrossroadsTech dot com               |
> | fgreco at REMOVE!cross!roads!tech!dot com|

It happened to me too. It gets worse. I even spent hundreds of cycles at
some stage (which can consume a large portion of the day) and the number
seemed to have gone up all the time. Eventually I had my 8 year old sister
do it for me. I told her it was a game.

Here is my question along with possible solution people offered (at the
bottom):

http://www.schestowitz.com/UseNet/2004/Suse_October_2004_2/msg00111.html