Re: Page Rank is back

  • Subject: Re: Page Rank is back
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@schestowitz.com>
  • Date: Wed, 01 Jun 2005 14:35:07 +0100
  • Newsgroups: alt.internet.search-engines
Big Bill wrote:

> On Wed, 1 Jun 2005 03:17:57 -0400, "Stacey"
> <stacey@staceyssimplestuff.com> wrote:
>
>>"Big Bill" <kruse@cityscape.co.uk> wrote in message

>>> Moi?

>>> That's very interesting. I'm off to the doc's (AGAN!) in a mo so I'll
>>> have a look later today.

>>> About 40 a day. Ridiculous.
>>
>>I just visited last week for you! :-)
>>
>>Stacey
>
> OK, 39 then. Sniff.
>
> BB

I still have that PR5 link to your site... and I have used no sarcasm near
your anchor text *smile*.

If you are baffled be SEO Dave's stats, have a look at the sites themselves.
These sites appear to be based on nicking (or perhaps re-using) copyable
material which is added by the tens of thousands. I wonder how his SERP
opponents feel about it.

Roy S. Schestowitz
http://Schestowitz.com