Re: Noah Dictionary on Treo 650

  • Subject: Re: Noah Dictionary on Treo 650
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@schestowitz.com>
  • Date: Thu, 09 Jun 2005 16:12:34 +0100
  • Newsgroups: comp.sys.palmtops.pilot
Mathman wrote:

> Downloaded the Noah Pro dictionary, it also come with the huge database
> which taken up 3MB of memory.
>
> Try to move the database to external card, but it doesn't work
> (database not found).
>
> My question is, which folder in the card I shall install? Or do I need
> to create new folder for it?

To get Noah Light working from an external card, one needs to purchase the
Pro (paid) edition, which I assume you have. It sounds like you are using
the medium-sized dictionary, which reminds me of the following:

http://www.schestowitz.com/UseNet/2005/March_2005/msg00173.html

Have a look at the following page:

http://www.arslexis.com/docs.html

Hope it helps,