Reduction in Google Referrals

  • Subject: Reduction in Google Referrals
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@schestowitz.com>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Jun 2005 06:08:26 +0100
  • Newsgroups: alt.internet.search-engines
I have noticed a significant, progressive reduction in the number of
visitors that I get from Google (and Google Images). Over the past month or
two, the numbers have halved and I don't think it is related to season
trends.

In terms of content, my site has expanded at the usual pace. In terms of
ranks (incoming links), I believe it has improved too. So what am I doing
wrong? Has the ranking system changed perhaps? Has anybody else been
affected positively/negatively?

Thanks in advance for any advice,